Energy-saving professional sawing of even thick branches in high trees, particularly in the pulling mode, is no longer a problem thanks to the 36 cm saw blade with double hardened teeth of the multi-star tree saw. The integrated professional branch hook prevents the saw from being unintentionally pulled out of the cut and the bark cutter prevents cracks and splits in the bark.
All multi-star handles as well as the WOLF-Garten Vario Handles can be fitted, making work at heights up to 5.70 m an easy matter. With its handle, the PC370MS tree saw is easy to use as a handsaw for all sawing tasks on the ground and at accessible heights.
* Saw blade: Special teeth 36 cm
* Handle / Grip: built in handle with internal connection for extension handle
(recommended ZM-V3 / ZM-V4)
* Extras: Double hardened teeth
* Branch hook
* Bark cutter
* Wolf Garten 10 Years Guarantee
Is this saw compatible with your chosen Handle? This saw is designed for use with WOLF Garten multi-change® Telescopic handles like the ZMV150, ZMV3 & ZMV4. It is not compatible with the non-telescopic multi-change® handles like the ZM02, ZM04, ZMI12 and ZMI15.
ZMV4 - Wolf Garten Multi-Change® Telescopic Handle 220-400cm As a basic element for tree-care without need of a ladder, the multi-star Vario handle ZM-V4 is equally suitable for pond care, and is available in adjustable lengths between 220 – 400 cm to suit individual needs.
Made of high-quality extremely sturdy aluminium, its low weight simplifies work at heights up to max. 5.70 m (including accessory length).
The patented multi-star quick-fit system allows all tree-care tools to be attached with a click, thus obviating the need for a ladder.
* Application: Ladderless tree care
* Adjustable in length - Telescopic Handle 220-400cm from WOLF-Garten.
* Extremely strong, but lightweight aluminium handle with PVC sleeve
* Fits all multi-change tool-heads